Friday, February 5, 2010

I Called It!

On my favorite political blog, Fivethirtyeight.com (terrible name, by the way, especially for those of us with a bad memory for numbers), they're advocating having a President's Question Time, like Britain's Prime Minister's Question Time:

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2010/02/few-questions-about-questiontime.html

Which I of course agree with, and signed the petition -- but dude, I called it!

http://edykhuizen.blog.friendster.com/2005/05/we-need-presidents-question-time/

My idea! Me! Me, me me me me me me! Mimi! Mi-o-my-o-me! Midi! Me-wee Herman! Me-sothelioma! Me-ter maid! MEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Me.

3 comments:

Amy Mancini said...

Then why, for Heaven's sake, don't we have one yet??????????????

Chris E. Keedei said...

Uh, cuz I don't do stuff. I just talk about stuff among a handful of people and then mutter about how nobody ever does anything. I'm an American, goddammit.

emily said...

I signed it! It would be great to have (although I don't remember your original blog post, I will still give you all credit if it comes to fruition).