Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Made a Quiz!

You know those annoying online quizzes where it's like "What Type of Ungulate Are You?" And then you through a bunch of multiple choice questions and then at the end it says "You are a musk ox!" I made one of those!

It's called "How Old Are You" and it's, like, totally fun. It's on Facebook, though, so you have to be a member of Facebook to do it.

http://apps.facebook.com/superquizcreator/?quiz=1229178950&_fb_fromhash=9cf845320761add4a10981f634f87e53

Quizzes are where it's at, man. Blogs are so passe. Nobody does them anymore. You say you're reading one right now? Pshaw. Lame!

6 comments:

emily said...

my quiz results were "TIME TO GIVE UP: You're not young any more. You don't know T.I. from T.B. Embrace it" This is actually true. I know that TB is tuberculosis but I don't actually know what TI is. Kudos to you, Keedei, for your masterful quiz making. Keep them coming.

Chris E. Keedei said...

I think everyone who took it got that one. Some didn't seem too happy about it. Truth hurts.

emily said...

According to Wikipedia, TI is a rapper from Atlanta. See, I always knew him as TIP. Back n the old days that's what he went by. That means TI is old news, which means that only old people know TI, which means that I'm not old. Ha.

pettigrj said...

Great. Now I'll never know what kind of ungulate I am. I was really hoping for okapi.

Chris E. Keedei said...

Keep dreamin', pettigrj. The day you're an artiodactyl is the day my ass wins an Emmy. You're a perissodactyl and you know it. I'd say tapir.

Chris E. Keedei said...

I didn't know that about TI either. It says his alter ego is called TIP. That's not very "alter" for an alter ego, is it? I bet TIP is just the same as TI except that he enjoys baking.