Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This Just in: Athlete Has AFFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!111

ST. PAUL, MN -- The nation was shocked to the point of pants-shitting this week when it was revealed that a fabulously wealthy, famous and attractive professional athlete was having an affair. There is no precedent for such marital infidelity in the history of professional athletics.

"How could we have possibly predicted this would happen?" said typical American moron Naive McWhuuuuu?. "Naturally, we all assume that professional athletes are paragons of virtue -- chaste as monks and humble as clinical depressives. To see something like this happen ... well, why would we ever want to watch or participate in sports again?"

Among most of the morons interviewed, the primary source of confusion is how this highly desirable athlete, deemed as "fuckable on sight" by approximately 3 billion women and gay men across the world, could have possibly have had sexual relations with a woman who was not his wife. The logistics of such affairs have confounded American morons, since the athlete spends a majority of time away from home, constantly surrounded by legions of worshipful female fans and sycophantic male enablers.

The athlete's wife shared the nation's displeasure, expressing her rage by beating the shit out of said athlete's car, or something like that. This reporter didn't really pay a lot of attention to the details, since there are approximately 10 million things occurring that are much, much more relevant to his life, ranging from the health-care debate that promises to radically rework a sixth of the nation's economy, all the way down to the color and shape of his latest bowel movement.

"It looked like four longish, chocolate-brown ones," said this reporter, on condition of anonymity. "Not that I'm obsessed with my own poop or have to monitor it for a gastrointestinal disorder or anything. My point is just that as unimportant as the size and shape of my poop is, it's still more important to me than the sex lives of professional athletes. That was the idea there. Maybe not the best example, but I'm too lazy to think of a better one."

The name of the athlete under suspicion of infidelity has been withheld from this story, out of respect for the private lives of actual, real-life human beings who do not deserve having their painful experiences paraded in front of a nation of brainless gawkers like a freak show.

8 comments:

Amy Mancini said...

I knew I needed to look no further than this world wide web log for the most important breaking news.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://kypasuwyle.arcadepages.com/vylymehe.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

pettigrj said...

Open the world to amazing chance!

I, too wanted to reach out to money, and now I have the dream of wealthy income to me! If you want also to be of the rich ones, very believe here about one easy step for doing so.

Click onto: http://www.falyupe.rt/twyvlstomp.htp and begin your amazement of the process of money accumulation. With one small investment of fourteen dollars, you will receive within eight minutes a check in the mail, certified return, for a hundred dollars every day. Our company is based in the US, Canada, and Cyprus for the most prestige.

I am now happy, and you would join in the enjoyment when you begin with me. All of us together in this investment will be !

This forever opportunity has come upon your doorstep. Do never forget about all the ones . With begin!

pettigrj said...

Anagram alert -

Our unidentified affair-having star athlete has just released his new motto: "I got wed - so?"®

All other philandering celebrities are free to use this motto whilst philandering, as long as they acknowledge the source.

Chris E. Keedei said...

I've never heard of him referred to as "Tige" Woods ...

pettigrj said...

Hmph, I know. I was hoping the registered trademark sign ® would count as the r.

Amy Mancini said...

To Joe:

Ha, I laugh! The funny.

Chris E. Keedei said...

Oh I missed that about the registered trademark sign. I gotcha now. That's good!